Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, Poznań University of Life Sciences
Reviewing procedure of the articles
1. The article to be published is initially evaluated by the editor-in-chief or one of the features editors. If the article suits the profile of the journal and meets the substantive requirements, it is sent for a review.
2. The editors reserve the right to shorten articles, change the terminology and make other editorial changes.
3. The article with the results of empirical research is analysed and corrected by a statistical editor if necessary.
4. The article is reviewed by at least two independent people, who do not work for the institution of the author (authors) of the article. They are appointed by the Editorial Board. Members of the Programme Board and Editorial Board must not be reviewers.
5. At least one of the reviewers is affiliated with a foreign institution from a different country than the nationality of the author of the article.
6. In the reviewing model neither authors nor reviewers know each other’s identities (double-blind review process).
7. There can be no conflict of interest between the reviewer and the author of the publication, that might be due to: competition, collaboration and family relations or other dependency.
8. The review is done in writing and it ends with a definite recommendation for publication or rejection of the article.
9. The author (authors) of the article shall receive the review to make the recommended changes. After considering the comments the Editor-in-Chief makes a decision whether the article should be published or rejected.
10. If the author does not agree with the review or some of the comments in it, the article is sent to a third reviewer. The author (authors) may be obliged to pay the cost of the extra review.
11. A list of reviewers cooperating with the Editors is published in the fourth issue of the quarterly.
12. In order to guarantee the highest standards the Editors publish the information about the entities contributing to the publication.
13. The Editors take due action to eliminate ghostwriting and guest authorship practices.
The reviewing procedure is available at the website of the quarterly and it follows the guidelines of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.